ACPS COVID Protocol (December 17, 2021)
As of December 29, 2021, the following protocol is in place for all ACPS Athletics:
- All athletes, coaches, officials, and staff will wear masks regardless of testing or vaccination status.
- Wrestlers, gymnasts, outdoor track athletes and swimmers/divers do not have to wear their masks when active in actual competition. However, at the immediate conclusion of their event, athletes must be masked. All other sports in season and out of season must be masked at all times.
- All managers for sports teams must be vaccinated to be part of team activities and are required to wear mask at all times.
- Limited Spectator tickets will be available for indoor events. A maximum number of 4 tickets per student athlete and coaches, for family members only, can be purchased for home and away games. For all ACHS home games tickets will only be available via online purchase. All away games will have a similar process and each athlete/coach will have to provide the names of the people who will be purchasing tickets.
With the surge in COVID cases, guidance may be changing – please be flexible and understanding with implementation.
RETURN TO SPORTS UPDATE - For Athletes or Coaches who have tested positive for COVID over holiday break.
1. You must be past the 10 day period (from onset of symptoms or from positive test)
2. You must be symptom-free, without medication. For example, fever-free without the help for Tylenol.