skip navigation

Out of Season Participation Paperwork

By Jim Harris, 06/16/20, 1:00PM EDT


The TC Athletic Office is working in conjunction with ACPS leadership to implement an out of season workout protocol. When our plan has been approved by the VDOE we will let everyone know how they can get back working with their programs. In the meantime, Any athlete that wants to participate in out of season workouts when they start or participates in athletics should complete an VHSL Physical Form. Page three of the Physical needs to be completed by a medical professional. The Teen Wellness center located in TC Williams will provide the physical for FREE. The VHSL Physical is located in the "Play a Sport" tab on this website. NEW THIS YEAR: You will be able to upload the VHSL Physical on our Rank One System once it has been reset for this school year. Also, all student athletes are required to provide insurance information on the VHSL Physical and Rank One Sports. Student Insurance is available at 

All Athlete Registration Information is located on the website in the Play A Sport tab or go to




If you have any questions please contact the Athletic Office.